and lightweight, this automatic level features a magnetic-dampened
automatic compensator to level the line of sight; quality Nikon® optics
for bright, sharp, detailed images; and rugged water-resistant
construction. The horizontal tangent knobs can be operated with either
hand and feature an unlimited range to ensure smooth, precise pointing
and angular measurement. Carrying case, lens cap, plumb bob, adjustment
tool, and vinyl dust cover included.
- Telescope - Tube length: 7.5˝ (190 mm)
- Image: Erect
- Effective diameter of objective lens: 1.2˝ (30 mm)
- Magnification: 24x
- Field of view: 1°30' (2.6' at 100')
- Resolution power: 3.5˝
- Minimum focusing distance: 2.46' (.75 m)
- Stadia ratio: 1:100. Automatic compensator - Type: Wire-hung, air damper;
- Setting accuracy: ±0.5˝
- Range: ±16'. Level vial sensitivity - Circular level: 10'/2 mm.
- Standard deviation (1-km double-run leveling) - Without micrometer: ±2.0 mm.
- Horizontal circle - Diameter of circle: 4.3˝ (110 mm)
- Minimum increment: 1°/1 g
- Reading estimation: 0.1°/0.1 g.
- Weight - Instrument: 2.8 lbs
- Case: 2.7 lbs.
- Product Code: automatic level
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: NIKON AC-2S