Concrete Test Hammer - Original Schmidt
The quality of concrete is mainly judged by its compressive strength directly affecting the load-bearing capacity and durability of concrete structures. Proceq invented the Original Schmidt, the world’s first and now most widely used test hammer for analyzing the compressive strength of concrete properties.
The Original Schmidt will hit the concrete at a defined energy whereas its rebound is dependent on the hardness of the concrete and is measured by the instrument. The Original Schmidt is available in models with different impact energies, each test hammer designed for a specific test application, in order to meet the needs of the customers to investigate a wide range of material types and sizes, such as bridge decks, thin walls, cast stone components or small components.
- Type N Original Schmidt: Rebound values are read from a scale for subsequent calculation of the mean. Compressive strength values can be read from a conversion diagram
- Type NR Original Schmidt: Rebound values are recorded as a bar chart on a paper strip which has a capacity for 4’000 test impacts
- Type L Original Schmidt: Handling equals type N, but the type L offers an impact energy three times smaller
- Type LR Original Schmidt: Handling equals type NR, but with impact energy three times smaller. The LR also features a paper strip for recording up to 4’000 test impacts without reloading
Technical data :
|Measuring range||10 - 70 N/mm2 (1'450 to 10'152 psi)|
|Impact energy||2.207 Nm||0.735 Nm|
Hammer Test Original Schmidt (MANUAL)
- Brand: PROCEQ
- Product Code: hammer test
- Availability: In Stock